misslawn brought up a VERY good point about how our lives have been MUCH altered by twilight. seriously, WTF. i can’t even FATHOM how i got through my days WITHOUT it??? can you???
check it, my daily routine:
- wake up, check my bberry for new messages/emails
- get out of bed and go straight to laptop
- open 5 windows: 1) gmail, 2) whattheforks admin, 3) wtf blog, 4) twitter (both personal and WTF)
- check comments and latest posts from the night on WTF and reply to some and leave some comments
- take a shower and get ready while listening to lykke li AND the twilight soundtrack
- before i head out, check all open windows again to see if there are any new messages
- once i get to work i open (keep in mind, i have TWO monitors): 1) entourage for work, 2) work app, 3) the previous 5 windows from this morning, 4) fatlace.com/yoshi, 5) adventuresofyoshi, 6) facebook, 7) other misc twilight blogs
- once i get situated the emails start to come in from the other WTFly ladies – seriously, we’re on our shit – we email AT LEAST 10x’s a day to each other… AT LEAST.
- work on my projects for my job and blog on all my sites – ESP on WTF
- get off work and i go home and the routine starts all over.
- in the middle of the night i check my bberry too – call it anxiety if you will – possibly hoping that rpatz or kstew will have emailed us?
ok – how the HELL did i live before WTF and Twilight??? it surrounds me EVERY SINGLE day!
what about you???