bahahhahahahha! sorry for the lame title, i was watching the star trek movie last night…
ANYWAY – yesterday was a slew of events! can i just say that twilight makes the world go round??? for serious – i’ll give you a couple of examples:
yesterday i’m like reading through comments and shit and one in particular stood out. so i decided to hit that person up and turns out that:
- she was the missing link to our missbehave coverage
- she lives in brooklyn and works RIGHT UP THE BLOCK FROM ME
- we share a common friend (probably MORE than one, but this coming from facebook lol)
- her hubby went to school in my hometown (and probably knows all my friends from back home)
- (by the way, we’re on our way to becoming bff’s this summer LOL)
also yesterday, i twittered something from my personal twitter (yoshi_fatlace) something about how i wanted my boyfriend to come back from japan already (he’s on a skateboarding tour right now – lucky fkr). and then i get:
- a random @ reply from a girl who follows both WTF’s twitter and my personal twitter saying that she grew up with my BF
- she started mentioning ALL of their friends from their hometown
- she and her other friends will be launching their twi-site soon so keep an eye out!
AND THEN something else happened yest. i get an email from this girl who’s blog i read. my friend showed me her blog bc we shared a LOT of common interests and our blogs (one of my other ones) were very similar. so…
- she hits me up and told me how she found my personal blog and recognized me from the WTForks blog (she’s a closet fan of twilight)
- not only do we have the same interests, but we also share a TON of common friends! like a SHITLOAD…
- and a bunch of other random crazy shit that transpired through conversation…
ok ok ok – POINT BEING???
BEING A TWILIGHT FAN AND BEING COOOOOL IS MORE COMMON THAN WE THINK! so people – don’t be ashamed to walk around with your twilight tote bag – fuck it! ROCK IT WITH YOUR TEAM EDWARD/JACOB TEE TOO!
do you guys have any fun stories meeting other twi-fans?