Ok all you WTFollowers – as you know, we’ve been planning a WTFun trip to Vancouver baby!!!!!
We’re all set, we’ve bought our tickets and will touch down the weekend of April 30th – soooo, for all you WTF readers out there, share with us some tips for:
- Where to shop.
- Where to party.
- Where to karaoke.
- Where to wine and dine.
- Where to stalk hopefully “run” into the cast!!!
WTFly ladies!!! Must haves for our trip:
- Someone bring a lap top so we can blog, if need be, i’ll bring mine!
- Someone bring lots and lots of treats and snacks for my heffer ass or else i’ll be a wtfuckin bitch with no food in my tummy!
- We’ll need some music that will become the soundtrack to this EPIC adventure (must include – Lady Gaga to get us pumped for the parties | Kanye West’s 808 to be the theme/storytelling for the road because we all know he based the album off of Twilight | Jamie Foxx for the nights we score on trapping the Cullen boys in our rooms | Janelle Monae for when we walk the streets of Vancouver lookin all WTFly and shiiiit | we MUST MEMORIZE the following songs for karaoke night: EYE OF THE TIGER – survivor, BABY GOT BACK – sir mixalot, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY – queen, LIKE A VIRGIN – madonna, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN – cyndy lauper, CALIFORNIA LOVE – tupac, SWEET CHILD O’MINE – guns n roses, LIVING ON A PRAYER – bon jovi, DON’T STOP BELIEVING – journey, HOT N COLD – katy perry, uhm what else am i missing??? hahahhaha)
- First aid kit – for all the walking and dancing we’ll be doing in heels.
- WTForks?! STICKERS – can we please get this made????
OK, i’m done – hit us up!!!! =)