I was using the bathroom (T.M.I.) and noticed to my left last months issue of 944 mag in our magazine rack. Apparently my hubbie picked it up a while back and being that I never use the bathroom long enough to read anything, I never seemed to notice it.
Anyways… there’s a point to my rambling, Nikki Reed was on the cover looking fierce in the “Hollywood’s Rising Stars” issue. Sooooo, I thought “Ok cool, I should do an FFF’s on our Rosalie Hale, I mean Nikki.” So here it goes ya’ll…
Five Fun Facts: Nikki Reed
- Nikki’s father once dated Catherine Hardwicke for several years… hmm, which would prolly explain why she’s been in 3 of her movies: Thirteen, Dogtown, Twilight.
- She has 15 piercings (6 in each ear, 1 tongue, 1 nose, 1 bellybutton)
- Nikki wrote the script for the movie Thirteen in just 6 days, while she was on winter break… Yo, did you watch that movie? Her and Evan Rachel Wood played some crazy ass bitches!!!
- Her bff is Kristen Stewart, which is prolly why we’re always seeing the two photographed together smokin’ ciggy’s.
- She won’t be dying her hair for New Moon because she experienced major hair damage/loss while filming Twilight. So, to solve the whole Rosalie being gorgeous & blonde thing, she’ll be sporting a wig piece!!!
Five Fun Facts: Misslawn Cullen
- I am freakishly strong… especially for my height/weight. I can carry things twice my body weight, I can open the tightest pickle jars, and I can punch really really hard (watch out now!)
- If I wasn’t a designer or never followed my dream to be a magician, I’d most likely be a make up artist…. I love love love doing other people’s makeup!!!
- I love rice & carbs… I eat rice with everything, well almost everything. But shit what do you expect… I’m asian!
- I’m running out of fun things to say, eeeeekkk!!! Ughhh… I don’t eat swine, I mean pork.
- If you wanna know more fun stuff about me, check me out at: myspace.com/misslawn OR visit my other blog, WhatTheHellz.com