so, i’m on vacation in beautiful lake tahoe (with NO internet connection btw. WTForks is that?) and my NBF Queenie emails me with the following attachment.
you see correctly. they make Twilight sweethearts! and although this is old news (they’ve been out since before valentines), i’m still surprised they’re still in stores and selling. But i guess Twi-hards like u and i keep anything Twilight on the shelves right? so this kick started my “why does everything have to do with twilight?” weekend. lemme explain.
1. while watching the sun rise over the snow and seeing the “glitter” effect, i immediately thought of Edward’s sparkly skin.
2. while driving through the trees and such on the way there, i wondered if this is what Forks looked like.
3. while cooking dinner i watched a movie on Lifetime channel – “Mini’s First Time” with Nikki Reed a.k.a. Rosalie Hale (which was kinda disturbing and i kept picturing her as a vampire and wondered why she didnt just suck this guy’s blood or something.)
4. while driving back i noticed the cliffs and mountains and wondered if bella jumped off something that looked similar.
5. my sis brought up a book that she was reading which she described as “Twilight for Adults” (think of my last post about that damn sex scene.. but on CRACK)
6. i get the following text from Q – “so why is it that when i was in church just now they mentioned “His clothes became dazzling white” i thought of edward cullen”? (see we even think of Edward in church)
so i guess my question is.. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO DO WITH TWILIGHT? and i mean, everything. i guess this is just one of the reasons T-why-I-like Twilight.. cuz its just that unforgettable.
but tell me, does this shit happen to you too??
p.s. i promise to get the title of that book from my sister and post it here ASAP ya freak.