Hello my name is Misslawn Cullen (in my dreams) and I’m a Twilight-holic. Mrs. Mayor posted her Five Fun Facts with R.Patz and herself so I thought I’d continue with this post and shed a little light on myself and our “homegirl Bella”.
(BTW… doesn’t she totally look like Bella as a vamp here & not the clumsy mortal Bella?)
About Bella aka Kristen Stewart:
- She says all rumors suggesting she’s dating R.Patz are “totally false.” She’s currently dating some actor named, Michael Angarano.Phewww… although that would be totally awesome if they got together in real life, I don’t know what I’d do if R. Patz actually had a girlfriend or dating.
- Her first movie role was in The Flinstones: Viva Rock Vegas (according to Nylon Magazine)
- Stewart was also cast to portray Joan Jett in The Runaways, a rock ‘n’ roll biopic of the titular band from writer-director Floria Sigismondi.
- Had to wear brown contact lenses for “Twilight” because she has naturally green eyes when Bella’s eyes are supposed to be brown.
- Shares her birthday, April 9, with actor Dennis Quaid who played her father in Cold Creek Manor (2003).
- I’m a wifey, mommy to my dog Marley, and designer. I have my own women’s clothing line called, Hellz Bellz. (Quick plug: Check out my other blog WhatTheHellz)
- I used to wish that I was a magician but now I just wish I was Bella and/or a vampire.
- The Twilight series and WTForks?! has totally taken over my life… speaking of, does anyone know if there’s a Twilight Anonymous? If so, sign me up!!!
- I can’t even count how many times I’ve watched the movie, whether it be in theaters or boot leg on the internet. It’s gotta be over 20 times, that’s fo sho’.
- I’m set on naming my first born son Cullen and daughter Isabella against my husbands wishes… he’s sooooo anti-Twilight. But you’ll see, I’ll get my way somehow 🙂